Horseshoe Crab and Shorebird Festival
May 24, 2014, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Milton Memorial Park
(& Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge)
Milton, DE 19968
This festival celebrates horseshoe crabs and migrating shorebirds, long considered to be natural wonders of Delaware Bay. Count yourself among the 1,500-plus visitors who annually enjoy:
● arts and crafts, as well as an art show
● boat rides down the Broadkill River
● canoe trips on Prime Hook Creek
● great food
● scavenger hunt
● trail walks at Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge
● train rides for the kids and more
A shuttle bus will be available to transport visitors to and from the Refuge. For additional information, including where to book your hotel room, please call the Milton Chamber of Commerce at (302) 684-1101, or visit www.HistoricMilton.com.
Photo by the Milton Chamber of Commerce
Click on the marker to view address and get directions